Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Sad Day

Sunrise at our house



This morning, our best chicken, Jenny passed away. After a week or so of trying to cope with 'the dropsies' Marina was sad to feed the chickens and discover her passed away. Here is a tribute to the layer, setter, and fantastic mother to three great chicks!









And then in the evening, Vince left for his two week trip the Caribbean island of St. Maartin.


People have asked, "What the heck? Why aren't you going?" Believe me, we are thinking that too, but there is too much domestic responsibility I fear. Have fun Vince!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

hey, my condolences on Jenny...must be especially sad for the kiddos.
Hey, can you tell me how to get hooked in with the "Full Circle Farms" orders? I'd love to know more.
Fun to see you yesterday. My mouth is watering for some good sushi now. Yum.....
Will you be blogging photo-free for a while??
See ya soon. :0)