Monday, April 28, 2008

10% Goal Attained!


Here is a message to my sisterhood of the WW. It can be done! I have attained my 10% goal at Weight Watchers.



This is me with my beautiful comrades in forks before the weighing. Of course, anything could have happened at that scale because they gushed so kindly about Falcom before I weighed in that it was lifting my exhausted heart. But, it turned out to be even better than that, because I lost exactly what I needed to loose to meet my 10% goal.

This is me meeting my 10% goal and celebrating with Suzanne. Can you imagine that Suzanne did not loose or gain an ounce this week? How did that happen? Taking off her jewelry didn't even help.

Because it had been my birthday and it was also another big birthday year for J.B., and because I reached my 10% goal and because Suzanne promised, we sang the first Lyric to the song she wrote me for my birthday to our friends at W.W.



Come gather round fat cells
Wherever you hide
And admit that the
waters
Are flushing you bye!
Accept that it’s over
And time for you to
fly.
For the scales they are a-changin’.



Ah! We were both totally buzzed after the meeting. Thanks to everyone in the group who is so supportive and encouraging! And that don't kick us out because we are out of control sometimes! We don't thrive alone...

Here is my new 10% key ring. Isn't that fun?

Yes, I have a setting hen in my basement! We had to get her out of that coop because she was getting so harassed by the other hens and so now, she's in the basement. And what is she doing down there? Harassing me! She'd better hatch an egg and make a chick.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey, Alana....Congrats on your great success tonight, even during a party week! Belated Happy B-day to you. Looks like it was quite the party. :0) Enjoy basking in the fame of your stagemom status this week. Thanks for including the performance video on here. All I can say is "Wow"!