Friday, April 25, 2008

Jubilee!

Note to Reader: I wrote this right as we got home from the
performance. Then the Internet went down for the weekend. So, I am
posting this, and of course it is three days late!


I know I am his mother, but all I can say is, he brought the house down. He was amazing. It was perfect. Mystique was perfect. Chasey totally was with it. Falcom was in another world.

Theresa and I both had butterflies before they went on. We were way more nervous than they were. And when we watched them we were stunned by how great they did.

After, Marina was the first to run upstage to greet Falcom and give him roses. Then the on slot began of stunned and amazed people asking him for his autograph and he was so proud and it was wonderful. I can not count how many people came to me and said, "I had no idea. I mean, I always new he liked music, but..." I feel like people thought he was going to be a comedy act, but then when he opened his mouth! Wow. DeeJay had some technical difficulties with the camera and didn't get the entire thing, but, you will get the feeling of the performance and the crowd response. I think Irene also taped it, so maybe I'll get another copy tomorrow. (I hope)


Yea, totally worth it. It looked like a standing ovation to me.

PS You know the girl who was having a hard time that I mentioned in the last post? She did great. She was unkind to our boy and rude and aloof, but Fal was oblivious. I heard she was much more lively and emoting during her performance. Honestly, I think Falcom might be the best thing that has happened to her, help her get creative about how to up her game. She'll probably never even realize it.

No comments: