Monday, April 7, 2008

Day One of Not Driving to Town


It was a day of tidying up loose ends. JP came over this morning so that I could do her taxes for her. No, I don't have a secret math/accounting ability that no one ever knew about. I just have a computer that works and a link to turbo tax. It was fun to hang out with JP again.


After Falcom's tutoring Suzanne came and picked me up for Weight Watchers. I've lost 18 pounds! Suzanne even lost weight, even though she is a total cheese addict and our next book for book group will HAVE to be 'God Bless the Cheese Makers'! What is so great about Weight Watchers is that because we are tracking our weight we can see that we've only gained tiny amounts of weight only twice during this first quarter and that actually we are making a steady progression downward. We left the meeting motivated. Now lets see what happens in Soldotna on Wednsday... I fear a cheeseburger might be on the horizon! Yikee!



When I got home I chatted with Vince and after a while I asked, "Where is Marina?" He said, "She is chipping out the portal to Candy Land. It collapsed under the ice." Yes, she really said that. When she finally came in she said that the Princess came out and invited her to come down for the royal birthday.

Now Falcom and Marina and Vince are pillow fighting. Ah the life!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hey, a big congrats for your WW success! Your enthusiasm is always something I look forward to seeing in line!! Keep up the good work. You're doing awesome! (loved the picture being snapped last night..haha!!) :0)

~your w.w. sis, lynne