Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pictures of the Weekend



Amazing Birthday Cake and Coffee With Mindy H.







Falcom and Marina play in the creek outside of Mema's window. Falcom was full on swimming in the waterfall created by the downpour out of the culvert







After drying off. (Thank you Mema!)







BEES!


This is my attempt to keep up with the farming in Vince's absence. Thanks to D.P. for the assistance. Sadly for the hive, the queen was dead when we got her out of the box. I am hoping to let them believe they still have a queen for a few more days while I wait for a replacement to arrive. No one got stung and it was very interesting to feel the heat rising off of the hive from their beating wings. I was so glad to have help when a bee FLEW IN MY EAR. That was the only time I felt at all stressed or freaky about handling hundreds of bees.








This weekend I also started Chore Charts! Different people in the family had different responses to the charts. Can you guess the enthusiastic people? No these shots were not staged.


DeeJay and Marina enjoying 20 minutes of reading

No comments: