Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Regular Tuesday with Irene


Are these the coolest feet you've ever seen? All scarred and pretty. Irene took our friend M.P. for a pedicure after M.P. started to recover from her mastectomy and this is the outcome. Some nice looking toes on well used feet.

Today, I almost freaked because Irene had a staff meeting at the same time as my REGULAR TUESDAY that I so desperately need! Luckily it was manageable. It started late and was not quite fulfilling and so I will have to go over to her place Thursday for Regular Tuesday Part 2.

Topics Covered Today:




-This completely stupid display at the Safeway across from the greeting cards.
-How when we were in Anchorage this weekend we were all staying at the same hotel and had children awake at the same un-Godly hour of the morning and that they walked right past us while we were swimming! We could have been together all weekend! The cosmos was trying to bring us together!
-How my mom is a super hero for going into a situation that was way beyond what she thought she was going to be doing.
-How we are in the midst of another grey week in Homer, AK.
-How I was sadly provided with proof this week that I am capable of providing an intervention on Irene if I had too.
-Our husbands complete job dissatisfaction and how getting jobs in Saudi Arabia is just not an option at this time.
-Did Irene create a Weight Watchers violation by bragging about me to patients and co-workers, using me as an example for her overweight patients? Did she get narked out at the meeting this week?
-Where's the Wellbutrin when you need it?
-My birthday is coming and the party is planned and I bought a sequin dress for the event.
-How her kids had a great time in the wave pool at H2Oasis and how it made her feel that Saipan life would be good. (Yea, it would suck, but it would also be good).
-The new pants I had to buy at Goodwill to fit my 16.5 pound lighter body (see picture).
-'The bourgeoisie things we do'.
-Things we can't blog about
-Strong coffee being good, even for Skinny Bitches.
-Chris's very cute, very funny list of things that are in the fridge that he made for his father. "Ber" was on the list.

No comments: