Thursday, March 13, 2008

Leaving Town or Midwest Bound


Look who was spying in Priscilla's kitchen window while she and I were having coffee this afternoon! What a fun place to live where all of God's creatures feel so comfortable peeking in the windows at you.

I've been spending the morning preparing for Illinois. Not actually packing, but preparing the house for my absence. OK, I could have been packing, but there was still the Regular Thursday Duties and I wanted to spend an hour drinking coffee with Priscilla. Is that so bad?

Things I've learned today:

-Bunnies like to eat pizza crusts
-Marina has big hair when it is clean
-Medicine to help you stay awake can be good
-Teenagers may act like the birthday was no big deal, but when you go into their room you find their shrine.
-People with tidy homes (Priscilla) do not fiddle with cookie crumbs on the counter and then absentmindedly flick them to the ground. (Yea, I got busted while in an absentminded daze. Luckily she thinks her floor needs to be cleaned anyway.)

Priscilla is great by the way. She went to the doctor today and is feeling just great. She makes great coffee and is such a fun friend to have. Thanks Priscilla!

No comments: