Friday, March 7, 2008

Falcom and Mom on the Town


Falcom had no school today. It was a fun quiet morning around the house and after we dropped Marina at school we went shopping for a gift for DeeJay's birthday. First,we went to the Fringe, a store that we had never visited before. Falcom grabbed the camera out of my purse and started clicking away. Good thing the proprietress was cool with that. Kari then told him about upcoming fashion shows and he is excited. Then off to Blackbeary Bog where we were complimented highly by the super awesome clerk/bartender who was at the show where Falcom did Proud Mary. She was blown away by the crowd response.
Great to hear. Then to Ulmers where I visited with my dear friend E.W. while Falcom used the bathroom and belted out some song in those great acoustics and the whole store was flabbergasted with the sound. Even E. said, "I had no idea."

Then Regular Thursday started with Marina grudgingly going to ballet. K.F. took them while Vince and I went to parent teacher conferences ("He is doing so well in so many things, but math...") and then home and dinner in the crock pot and Falcom, Marina, and I curled up to watch the movie Kinky Boots which I ordered off Netflix. It was the perfect end to a day with my son.

No comments: