Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun at the WW


These are not peace signs, but rather 'twos' for the amount of weight I gained this week.


I love WW. Even though I gained two pounds again.
Leanne is helping me get re motivated to journal. We even pinkie swore that we would do it.


Mindy joined up this week.

Wondering how I could have gained two pounds again? Well, let me show you...


Take a look at this delicious salad I got at Two Sisters! You know, they have started selling pizzas and other nice deserts in the evenings. I didn't photograph the pizza I ate or the pieces of desert I had. Yes, I purposefully ate fries with that burger.
Can you see the croissant?
Great, I had the dressing on the side! What about the bacon and cheese on the sandwich?
Can you see the pecan bar poking out? Yea, I ate that!
Halfway through the meeting, N.V. said, "It's a slow process. How many years did it take to put on that weight? Give yourself time." Such kind helpful words. And then she gave our friend Lynn awards for meeting her goals. That was awsome and inspiring. Since then I have been journaling. We'll see how Monday goes!

No comments: