Monday, September 22, 2008

First Frost


Willie saw his first frost today. He was so excited! "It snowed!?!" DeeJay quickly told him that it was not snow, just frost and they began scraping the windows. Willie made a frost snowball. At least someone in the family is visably excited about the coming winter!






First Frost also means good-bye to the bees. Vince had considered over wintering them, but after the bear attack, the death of their queen, and this wet summer, he decided not to let them suffer through the winter. This year we only got about a half gallon of honey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to tell all your blogger friends how your best friend Irene made you those awesome labels for your honey jars!
Love,
Irene

Greears said...

It is so funny that you mention that because I posted this entry, and then I said to myself, "Oh ****. I forgot to remind everyone that these were the same lables that the super wonderful and creative Irene made for our happy bees!" And that was the whole reason I included this picture into the post!

You know what is awsome? I didn't even need to remind Vince to use these jars. That is how wonderful these lables are!

modest Musician said...

i did it i recorded me singing beautiful eyes by taylor swift and i have not seen it yet so tell me if it is bad ok
love madi