Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What Were The Kids Up To While I Was In Anchorage?

I got home from Anchorage and I said to Vince, "So, what did you guys do while I was away."

He said, "We drove the truck out to Caribou Lake. It was interesting to see the place from that perspective rather than that of snow machine."

"Was it fun?" I asked.
"Yea." he replied. Isn't he so wonderful and manly? Not a detail to be found in this description! No frivolous adjectives!
Fortunately, I have Valda, who, along with the dear Sharon Merchant, filled me in on the real trip and emailed me pictures to prove it!
There was a stop to Roger and Peggy's cabin. Hanging around and doing a bit of a ski with Peggy. Looks like a blast!

Then they popped into the wacky and wonderful Teri R's cabin for a marshmallow or two. Falcom couldn't believe that Teri was so bold as to have a marshmallow and be on Weight Watchers! He quizzed her about it. He also said she laughs A LOT! That is always a plus in our family.





Gosh! From the look of it the five of them had a great day out in the sun visiting friends at their 'no longer so remote cabins'. Won't be long until we are spending more time at ours!
Thanks Valda and Sharon for keeping my blog loaded with pictures and information...








No comments: