Saturday, November 8, 2008

First Friday with Mindy and the Girls!


Falcom's and My Tribute to Mrs. Palins Return to Alaska (He couldn't really remember the part about being dressed to the nines, but being at sixes and sevens with us.)


The First Friday of November came with an email from Mindy inviting us girls out for an evening of R & R after a little gallery crawl. I call it a crawl, because that was what it was like. Us, really moving slowly through galleries. I didn't want to go. I was feeling flat and unmotivated. Vince forced me, for the sake of my mental health, and I am so glad he did.




This is a video clip of one of the twenty specials offered by Jen to every guest at her restaurant. I took it secretly. This is a restaurant not to be attended if your ADD is having a flare up: so many choices, so many ingredients, so much background stimulation, It seems I always leave there having fish tacos or burgers. The girls shared wine and very little whining, although I am sure that there is plenty to whine about. We just didn't do it on this night.

This is a photo of me trying to teach the girls how to do the " Relax the Jaw" photo. Don't we look smoking hot!

There were also an unusual group of folks in town. They were with the lions or Rotary or something, but it seems that we are not the only people who like to dress up and go out!


Thank you Mindy for including me in your fun plans! I havn't laughed that hard in a long time. Shannon, can't wait until tonights party!

No comments: