Sunday, November 23, 2008

They Made It!


We've all been on pins and needles... But I post this blog this morning to let everyone know:

THEY MADE IT!!


The Paag Brothers are now enjoying a wonderful reunion with their sister, mother, auntie and uncle, in Los Angeles! Uncle Kevin called me last night to let me know that he was anticipating a fun week with the family and to describe the delight that the girls were having at the sight of these fine young men.

This trip was a hard one to prepare for. Thank you Carol for printing off maps of the airports and to help them rehearse like crazy. We fretted and praised and scolded and it seems that our hard work paid off. They are there.

This does not mean that there weren't a few glitches... glitches that I will not document in words so that no one gets too embarrassed, but lets just say I had no idea when I was taking this picture that a potential catastrophe was going on. I am sure that someday we will laugh at the memory, but I am not laughing yet, giggling a little at the picture, yes:

DeeJay called from Seattle to say that they found their gate. The gate that they had anticipated was in terminal D but the gate change put them at the gate right next to the one they came in on. Everything turned out perfect, now lets just hope the rest of the trip goes as well.

Thanks again to everyone who made this success possible!

No comments: