Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday


After I missed the Whale Show on Sunday, I had a sit down with myself. I decided it was time to drive the boat again. This after 10 years...Holding a baby and driving a boat is impossible, and I just fell out of the habit. I also lost my 'Beginners Mind' and have a much more realistic view of Alaskan waters and the potential risks. Those whales got me thinking... in flat water, what could be so bad? On Tuesday, nothing!

We didn't have time to really hunt the whales, but we did see some birds, some otters, and beautiful mountainous views. Willie and I are going out again today. This is a picture of DeeJay at his work. You can barely see him if you look really hard.
Upon our return to town we found two boxes from Grandma Phyllis at the post office. One of them contained water balloons! Trampolines and water balloons are a good mix.

No comments: