Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Regular Tuesday with Irene


From the days when DeeJay used to let me take his picture
I don't know what has changed in my creative outlet, but I have not been able to remember to take a picture of ANYTHING lately. This is a bummer because there is a lot of coffee dates I could document.
Today,
7:35 am Suzanne's
Suzanne has hurt her back and we had a nice chat while she laid on the floor. Don't worry. She was able to get up.
10:30 am Paul G's
Great news about DeeJay. He is really doing well. Well for DeeJay. He is doing so well in fact that he has gotten his phone back and is not obsessed with it. Nice!
11:15am Irene's
So many things were discussed, it's hard to pinpoint. The most important thing though is that we made DeeJay candy Lei's for his birthday for Willie to drape over him at school on Thursday. Can you believe it? 18. Wow
2.00pm School
Pick up kids and drive them to
3:10pm Swimming
Had a great chat with S. about her sons IEP and how they told her that he has not gotten any service this year. She's going to be calling me tomorrow to tell me what she's going to do next. We seriously need to get IEP club up and running.
4:45 Johnny and Brandon are over riding snow machines. This activity without a snow machine capable adult around stresses me out, but since there was no amputations of anything today, I guess it's all alright.
Oh, it just goes on and on, but it is a good busy.
Tomorrow I'm off to Soldotna for my first Mammogram!

No comments: