Monday, August 18, 2008

Homer from Anchorage

I can only imagine that readers of this blog have three questions at this point;

  1. Where are the pictures of the kids and Vince gold panning with Neil in Hope? Vince did not take one picture of their gold panning. No, they did not "fill up the van" as Marina was sure they would do.
  2. Who is Denice? She is the new girlfriend of our old friend Neil. This was a fun way to get to know her, since life here is too busy to really chat around the house. Oh, and we didn't really want to gold pan. She is leaving for Oregon and Hawaii in less than a week from now. Knowing Neil, this may be true love, so I thought I'd better grab a chance to make a new friend.
  3. How did I get so groovy as to be able to blog from the road? Denice is high tech and allowed me to blog from her phone. Can you imagine? The future is going to be technologically amazing!

No comments: