Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

And so it begins, a new page in the life of The Greear Family.


Falcom begins 3rd grade at a new school. New kids. New everything.

Willie begins his Freshman year. New school. New kids. New classes. New locker. New everything.
DeeJay begins his Junior year. New schedule. New life.
There are changes for Vince and I too. Vince with his new job and schedule. Me with being alone more than I have been in 10 years.
It is interesting figuring out how our new routine will shape up. Last year it was just the two boys in school. Now there are four. Fortunately, I think I will be able to drop every single one of them off at McNeil between 7.30 and 7.35 every day. Wow! Hard to believe...
Yea, OK... I'm a little sad... wait until Monday when Marina starts school...

No comments: