Saturday, July 31, 2010

Progressive Party

Another night of indulgent eating! Valda and friends from Hutler Road planned a midsummer party with appetizers at Valda's, entries at C's and deserts at L's. (Names withheld to protect the indulgent).

Each home was extraordinary in its own right. Valda's sweeping views, interesting architecture, and European style, C's a cabin being renovated into a smooth flowing modern space, and L's super modern straight out of Sunset magazine!

The company was lively. There were more than 30 people attending, many whom I had never met.

Did I mention the fantastic dishes? Did I mention that I over indulged again? Did I mention that I was getting in the car after Swiss Day and split my pants? Did I mention that I can hear Weight Watchers calling me?

Thank you neighbors for another terrific time!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: