Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Medical Clinic Good Times

Does waiting over an hour for our clinician count as quality mother/daughter time? So far I've heard her version of Shakiera's 'she wolf' a hundred times, studied about lung function and asthma, played a game we created with a parachute man, and read a travel magazine. I've allowed her to bother the nurses over a dozen times. (Of course we've gone through the cabinets!)

Why are we here? Marina has been snoring like a freight train has been passing by and this morning as I watched her fitful sleep I felt as though she was suffering from "baby apnea" (a term I just made up).

"Dad snores super loud and you aren't making him go to the clinic!"

"Snoring like a 43 year old man is not something you should ba striving for, Marina!"

Keep you posted...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: