Saturday, May 8, 2010

Party Sixth Stop

Do you think you missed some stops? Fourth stop was tucking the darlings into their beds.

Fifth stop was my having to yell at the people who would not sleep via baby monitor at 1230. (I probably could have been more compassionate; two girls asleep, Fal almost asleep and one girl crying cuz of this or that moody girl shit. In the middle of the night I loose patience with moody girl shit).

Sixth stop morning. Falcom and Hailey dutifully rise at 6. Waking me as well. I instruct them to stay in Falcoms room as to not wake the others, but that only lasted for a little while. Fortunately, they didn't bug me again until 7.

I was going to make waffles for breakfast but now Falcom is making eggs in the microwave and Hailey is praising how he is the best cook EVER! Oh oh...now they are having a conference. "I love conferences!" Fal just whispered as he slid by me.

And DeeJay still sleeps on the couch...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: