Friday, January 9, 2009

Veggie Day!

Do not ask me what happened that these pictures of texts came through on my posting! Well, here they are... Suzanne was a fantastic helper to me during the Veggie Deliveries! Look at how good she looks delivering the veggies. She's a natural!Can you say, delicious! This delight has not been featured at Two Sisters for a while, and thank goodness because in the old days this was a weekly part of my diet!
Instead of the Roulade, I had a soup and sandwhich and enjoyed this beautiful sunny window.


Look at my strong heathy daughter. She is proudly wearing my old tee-shirt. What a cute baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my blog for pictures of the frozen ocean. Skidoosh!

Anonymous said...

At first I wanted Falcom to sing I will survive but When will I see you again is so sweet and Funkytown is so fun! now I can't decide. I wrote this comment so I could keep listening to Funkytown!