Thursday, December 11, 2008

What's That? Up in the Sky...Why, It's...The Sun!

Tourists take pictures of themselves standing by places and things of interest at places they are visiting. They like to have documentation of their experiences with places and things that are unusual to them.
Today, I had Irene take a picture of me with the sun.

I have not been out in a sunny day since Halloween. I know, you meteorologists out there will tell me my statistics are flawed. But my cells told me today, while I was walking on the beach that they had not seen the sun since beginning of November and I believe them!

Today the sun and I picked up our veggie boxes. We saw our friends at Two Sisters. We made our stops together and we started preparing for tonight's big show at McNeil School; Christmas Trolls, the Musical. We went to the beach and took a nice stroll, watching the waves roll in, and looking at the ocean frost on rocks and driftwood.

The entire time I sang all the sun songs I knew, including, "Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, Please shine down on me!" If this weather keeps up I'll be able to change my play list to songs about the sun! (No, I'm not getting my hopes up yet...)

No comments: