Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Regular Tuesday with Irene


The beautiful Manalisay Women

I got tagged by Suzanne! Ouch...but it does seem appropriate for my 200th blog posting...here goes...

Five names you go by:

1. Alana
2. Alana

3. Mom
4. Auntie
5. Alana

I really like my name (I used to have a nickname, AW but that was in California before I was married.)

Three things you are wearing right now:

1. Vince's old fleece pants
2. Chi Guevara t-shirt that Irene gave me that I cut the neck and arms out of
3. wedding ring

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1. clean house
2. tropical climate

Two things you did last night:

1. Made pancit and pineapple
2. Watched "Hello Kitty Becomes a Princess

Two things you ate today:

1. egg toast
2. tomato

Two people you last talked to on the phone: (Personal)

1. Vince

2. Mema

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

1. pap smear

2. deliver veggies

Two longest car rides:

1. From Homer to Anchorage when you have to catch a flight
2. Laird Hot springs to Seattle (BC! Truckers! Ug)

FUN TIMES

What do people not know about you?

That I have slept atop Half Dome in Yosemite under the Blue Moon and that I have flown into SFO in the cockpit of a FedEx jet.


Two of your favorite beverages

1. coffee
2. coffee

Three Life goals you have

1. To raise my children globally with healthy self image and self esteem to be able to provide for themselves in interesting locations that I will enjoy visiting.

2. to find a way to travel frequently from Alaska with my family that pays for itself.
3. to have a small apartment or shack in a tropical local that is decorated sparingly with Bali furniture and has a dipping pool out front.

Two Things you want for Christmas

1. my children understand that this is the season of giving as well as receiving

2 . some new cute fingernail polish

3. an airplane ticket to blue water and white sand

No comments: