Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a Week!


I called Valda to tell her to look out at this sunrise. It is amazing! Valda said, "Yea, it's OK, but it was better the other day." I had to laugh! "Look at you! Sunrise snob!" We both were laughing! What I think is interesting about this sunrise is the reflection on the water.
I haven't been blogging much because this week has been defined by the kind of high drama that one usually only finds in television shows. Even my most undramatic friends, who have occasionally accused me of being overly dramatic, have validated that his week has been over the top and that no, it's not me seeking out the drama. In light of this, I've been looking for ways to emotionally medicate. Don't worry, all the self medicating I've been doing has been healthy self medicating and has been including things like KC and the Sunshine Band and visits with good friends.

Mindy, Eric, Aiden, and Maddy had us over for dinner last night. What good medicine for a dragging soul. Mindy invited Mema and the kids all played and laughed and snuck around we women got a chance to laugh and joke ourselves. Thank you for your friendship!

1 comment:

Des said...

That's a beautiful sunrise! I love sunrises, they are one of the few incentives to wake me up. That and food. :)