Monday, December 8, 2008

What a Weekend!


Whew! I'm beat and I have nary a photo to document the volume of events we participated in!


We started Saturday by ringing the bell for the Salvation Army at Safeway. It's a quiet time for shopping, but I think that the kids still do a great job!

Then to Mema's for tree trimming.

Then to the pool for Isabel K's birthday party. It was fun reconnecting with old friends.

Then to Starvin Marvin's where Vince was having a beer with the guys.

Then to Stephanie P.'s surprise birthday party!

The kids spent the night at Mema's and in the morning went to church.

Then to Emma's birthday

While I went to another birthday party brunch (hee hee hee)

Whew! What a Weekend!

For those of you who may be wondering why we were not at the Nutcracker, Falcom is not interested in going this year at all.

When I asked him about that, seeing as how we've gone twice a year for the past 8 years, and he loves it every single time, he said, "All I want to think about right now is my own play and being a hedgehog."

Christmas Trolls the Musical, December 11, 6.30-7.30, McNeil Canyon School. See You There!

2 comments:

Des said...

I have no idea how you fit so much into your weekend... :)

Lynne said...

Nice to catch up on the Greear news! Wowza, you're a busy family!
Love the photos of the sunsets, and your tree trimming.

Yay, the hearth progress!! You will love having a woodstove.

See ya in a couple weeks......
miss you! ♥