Thursday, October 2, 2008

Our Bear Friend Stops In For A Quick Sip

Took the kids to school this morning and when I returned I found our bear friend had been in our trash. How did I know it was him and not some dog wandering about? A couple of reasons. He drug the bags off the side of the porch. He carried them gently to our open lawn. He didn't scatter the contents everywhere. He opened a glass apple juice jar that I had filled with used oil (after frying fish...ww girls, don't ask) with his tender lips and drank the jar empty. Ah! Delicious!

Sadly, my camera is not in the mood to work. I would love to show you the paw print that Falcom found in our driveway. It's just a little bear, but a bear none the less. Hopefully he'll move on now that we've got our bear trash can back out and are taking him more seriously. Vince is more than ready to take him very seriously if he continues hanging around. Please send your vibe/prayers to the little blacky that it is time to move on!

No comments: