Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14

December 9 - A great picture was sent to me after the last posting I did.  How could I not include this dandy Santa into my blog?  We were still a little amped up from the night before to do anything too crazy.

December 10

Finals week is here and I spent it looking at this exact screen shot.  Whew! What a mess!
December 11

Christmas season is in full swing!  The kids are starting to learn to play the bells for church and they wore their Wise Men robes and played the bells.  Can you pick them out in this strange and blurry shot?

Falcom was Joseph and look at what a good papa he is carrying our infant Jesus!

After the show I was back to looking at things like this:

(technical difficulty in showing you the exciting shot of my laptop.)



December 12
 I went in and helped students prepare soup mixes for the Community Food Pantry.  This was no small undertaking!

Beans, rice, spice, card, whew!  All kids got to make a bag and everything worked out wonderfully.  I also got to hang out with all the school children I enjoy so much.  It was a great morning.

Then I got back to my laptop.

 December 13

Marina's birthday as at an inconvenient time of year.  I have petitioned her to let us change it, but she is self assured and she likes her birthday and she is sticking to it!  That said, I decided to lace together two necessary events into one fabulous party!  Girl Scouts Holiday Celebration and Marina's birthday!  (This was only logical because Marina would have invited all of the girls in scouts to her birthday anyway.)  I met them at the Church parking lot and then we went into the church fellowship hall where we sang happy birthday and ate cupcakes.  Then we went to the bowling alley and bowled like crazy.  Some kids brought gifts, but not enough to stress anyone out.  It was just enough for Marina.  Whew!  Super fun day!

After this party I was too tired to look at my laptop.

December 14

Falcom's class had a field trip to the bowling alley, where the kids did math lessons while calculating their scores by hand.  While they were doing that, I blazed around town like crazy with DT picking up little pieces of this and that as gifts for teachers.  Can you imagine?  School is out after the 15th?  I nearly ran out of time!  When I got back to the house I sat at the laptop and continued working.

No comments: