Friday, December 9, 2011

December 8 - Stage Success!

Congratulations to the cast and crew of the McNeil Canyon winter musical, The Polar Express!  What an amazing and delightful production!
As I mentioned in previous posts and Christmas Cards, both of the Greear kids were picked for major roles in the show.  Marina was the sister of the Believer, and Falcom...

rode in on a sleigh surrounded by elves and children.  Every kid was beautiful and amazing!  The whole show made me smile and laugh.  I was so proud of the energy Marina and Falcom put into their parts.  Marina is a good little actress and Falcom, well, the Micronesian Santa song comes clearly to mind.  Let me type some lyrics for you:  It's Christmas the Micronesian Way.  There's Santa in a Red Canoe.  Soon as He Gives His Toys Away.  He'll Do a Santa Hula for you!

So many of my Girl Scouts were in the production that I felt like it was a whole troop event!  Not only was I able to cheer for my kids, my troop, but my kid friends from school were also amazing.  When a tiny mishap would occur, it was not distracting, it was endearing!  Everyone in the audience loved it.  It was a great show.

Thanks McNeil for the fun of the Polar Express!

No comments: