Sunday, December 6, 2009

Important Highlights of the Week

The morning was rosy and pink yesterday. I took three minutes to do an photographic meditation on the world now that she has moved into her 'rose colored glasses' mode. Marina even came to join me. And how has being basked in pinks changed my focus and redirected me away from wearing the second face of winter (you know the face that says 'ARG!') back into wearing the first face of winter?
We have our Christmas tree up!

Our Christmas tree goes up more simply every year. Are we getting more adept at the erection of the tree? No...we just have more hands to help us navigate the process. Each year we stand the tree and think fondly of our friends the Pedley's as we put each decoration on.The other reason my heart has been filled with glee?

DEEJAY PASSED THE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION QUALIFYING EXAM! WE HAVE A FUTURE HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE ON OUR HANDS! Thinking back to the months that I was concerned (OK, concerned is a little 'light' of a description) that this event would not occur... Let's just say that the celebration was more for me than for him. We ate pizza, drank soda, and I took the Paags to the movie!



Congratulations DeeJay!

No comments: