Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Final Days Of Indecent Commuting

It is with a soft sadness that I document on film my last commuting day to Kachemak-Selo School. Suzanne was goofing on the beach road moving us around like she was slipping on the road. I was unimpressed. Then when she started doing it on the switch back in a foot of drifted snow, I screamed over the engine into her ear, "Don't show off on my account." It was the first time I was having a bit of worry on that steep winding road.

"I swear I'm NOT!" She screamed back. I was so relieved when we got to the top. She was relieved to find that it wasn't snow conditions or her skills causing the problem. We had a flat tire.

Tomorrow I say goodbye for now to my new friends and prepare for Marina's Birthday Bash!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: