Monday, September 14, 2009

Self Amusement


In my on-going quest to amuse myself, I convinced one very stylish salon owner to allow me to work for him. Hee Hee Hee! Now, I get to work in a salon without having to do any actual cosmetology! I get all the gossip and chick-centric energy I can stand without the overhead! Yipee!

This is my princess chair. It sits right next to the phone so that I can organize appointments.

All joking aside though, this little gig is going to do wonders for me, if I can actually be in the shop to work with all these kids and all this family. Already on my first day I got a call from the high school that there had been an altercation with Willie and that I needed to go into the office. Let's see, I'd been working an hour... (For those who are curious, some one was picking on Willie...Willie retaliated by taking the boys hat, then another boy got involved and there were punches thrown. Not Willie but the other two. Those two got suspended. Willie got a lunch detention. I got to spend 45 precious minutes dealing.) Getting out each day, seeing other people, having the opportunity for a laugh, It could be great!

Thank you Jerami. I haven't figured out how I am going to continue my Regular Tuesday with Irene, but I will find a way!

No comments: