Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crew Member of the Month

This morning Willie calmly told me that last night, at work, his shift manager informed him that he had been selected McDonald's Crew Member of the Month for the month of August.

He will get a gift certificate (to Safeway, I think) and vouchers for free meals. He will also be entered into the competition for employee of the year!

Last Friday, after our evening at Teri's party, Suzanne and I picked up Willie from work. Suzanne and I debated getting a burger to share, but thought better of it. I mean, we had just ate beautiful food at Teri's. Willie got his favorite burger and gave us each a bite. We vowed that if ever presented with the opportunity we would get that same burger: a burger we are calling the Willie Mac. (A double quarter pounder with cheese and extra pickles.) I even took this picture so that we would not forget!

We are so proud! Good Job, Willie!

No comments: