Sunday, October 3, 2010

What has been going on?

How does a person photograph a huge rainbow that is arching directly over her house?  First tip?  Don't use your blackberry phone camera.  Second tip?  Stop the car.  Did I do either of these things?  No.  I can barely make out the shadow of that rainbow.  But in my soul I caught an incredible sign from the spiritual realm that everything was going well.  We are the pot of gold!

This week:  Brownie Troop 584 took a field trip to Kilcher Homestead and Milked some cows.  Great day.  (Yes I found it very amusing that we were tasting the fresh milk from plastic keg cups.)

The week was busy.  There was a birthday party.  There was a garage sale Brownie fundraiser.  There was a GS leader training.  There was substitute teaching every day.  There was vocal lessons and homework.

The list is exhaustive!

I kept sane with the memory of the rainbow and the pot of gold right under it...

No comments: