Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pictures from a Special Day

Falcom waiting for Marina after his haircut




First, I played Wii Golf and imagined I was in Saipan, but there is little to photograph with that.


Second, I went to Valda's house where I found her preparing for her trip to Africa (she left last night). She had done the unusual and painted her own toenails, and the horror! Fortunately I had lugged my polish to her house and I did her nails just right. A person should not go to Africa with a bad manicure! HA! Have a great trip Valda, we are all jealous!

Third, I went to Priscilla's for a visit with her and Maya and a cup of coffee. It had been such a long time since we've sat together and it was wonderful. I am going to have to be more serious about fitting that into my week!
Fourth, I took my mother to Two Sisters for a cup of coffee and to share a Roulaud. This beauty had carmelized onions, walnuts, and feta cheese. WOW! Check out my super snazzy fingernails... The McNeil kids LOVE them. It is unusual for us rural gals to have such fantastic nails, so for the kids it is really a walk on the wild side.
Fifth, I picked up Falcom and he got his first haircut in well over a year. His new look is not too short. It is VERY Jonas Brothers Chic. Vince doesn't get the reference, but pick up a Teen Beat Mag and you will see what I mean.

Marina also decided she needed a haircut and Jerami gave her the cute girl trim without upsetting her Daddy. Very sweet!


Sixth, I went to movie night at McNeil School where we watched the penguins in Madagascar 2 and then sat in the hallway with my girlfriends and painted more fingernails. By this time I had inhaled so much polish fumes from the day that I really gave myself a head rush and I am seriously reconsidering my next job as a manicurist.

It was a great special day.

No comments: