Wednesday, May 16, 2012

As The Hair Dyes...

This is off topic but I have seen bootleg footage of the Andy show, and I will tell you, it is going to be fun.  Get your tickets!

 I've been trying to blog for weeks, but now, sitting in my room, hair full of dye, has been the only opportunity I've had.  Willie is graduating and he has been out to lunch to say the least.  It was Mother's day and he forgot.  By the time he got to Safeway to get me a card and some flowers this was the only bouquet the store had left.  This made him feel doubly lame.  I told him it was like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, and that I love it in it's own way.  One more week and Willie is a graduate.  Wow!
Meanwhile, Vince came home with this dozen roses and my mother gave me a sunflower.  Next to Willie's it really makes the table complete.
We have been spending all of our after-school time here at the beautiful rustic Pier One Theater, where Andy begins performances this week.  Falcom likes to go in early to get his thoughts together before everyone else arrives.  The director, Brenda, joins him and he works through things with her.  Marina and the rest of the orphans have a 430 call.  I am enjoying this so much more than I enjoy them coming home from school and clamoring to get on the computer.

 So, spring is not here, but I am running around like a spring chicken.  Today is a Girl Scout party, tomorrow is dress rehersal, Friday is my mom's birthday, UG!  OK, more later!

No comments: