Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spring Has Arrived!


Thank you Valda for writing today's post with images! Readers may not realize that Valda is one of the great wildlife photographers in our area. This honor is based the way most such honors are bestowed, someone (me) says it once and then everyone takes it as law. Valda, seriously, you are a great wildlife photographer!

We've been hosting a mom and twins around our meadow, but she is sneaky and she has been keeping the babies out of my full vision. This is why I am not a great wildlife photographer. I won't go that extra mile for the most fabulous shot.

In daily life news: The garden is in thanks to Manuel. He has also built me a duck house. I bought four more chickens yesterday because some creature has been stealing our others. This is where a dog comes in handy. For some reason, when there is a dog around the wild things don't kill chickens as much! I miss you Scratch! Marina has been sick and so today we are going back to the doctor. What else? What else? The minute I press "Publish Post" I'll remember something substantial I was meaning to blog about. For now enjoy these shots from the neighborhood. Thank you Valda!

No comments: