Sunday, February 24, 2008

Greear



February 23, 08

I'm seriously unsure as to why I wanted to make a blog. I am thinking that if I can't keep up with this form of modern technology then the next will slip right by me. And then, in a few years I will no longer be able to manage the remote or a microwave. I don't want that to happen.

I think I will post this Alaskan life, the kids, food, and coffee (of course). It may be fun to write again and it may help my persepective on this life if I am able to go from inside my head looking out to outside looking in.

Last night, the kids stayed at Mema's Shack (except for DeeJay who would rather play video games with his friends) and I went to a party with a few girlfriends and glorious vegan food at Irene's house. From now on I will document things like tofu pudding with rosemary essence because meals like that need to be documented.

OK, I had better move on to the next phase of learning to blog. Thanks for checking in!
Homer, Alaska

No comments: