Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Month? What the Heck!

 It is a sad situation when every picture taken in a family is work or school related.  That is where I find myself positioned at this time.  This picture for instance was taken on our "Coffee Cup factory tour".  Marina and Iris had a great time learning how paper cups are made. 
 Here is a picture in a dress given to her by Grandpa last summer which I never took a picture of her in.  That is our friend Katy in the background.
 Katy gave us these beautiful dishes so that we could have fun tea parties with the Girl Scouts.  Marina learned how to make rainbow swirls with the frosting thanks to Sharon at Two Sisters.
 Vince came home from hunting and gave Winchester this huge bone.  Luckily it vanished because it gave him terrible gas.

Marina and I took this picture so that we could email it to the orthodontist and show him the part of her gear that was bothering her.  I think it is cool to keep track of all the changes going on in her mouth.


Falcom had a great month of soccer.  It caused there to be a great deal of driving back and forth to town, but was well worth it!  I think he will play again next year.

Willie is Willie.  His job at the harbor is finished.  He is waiting for his next job while looking for the next.  He is wonderful and Marina's best buddy.

My school is taking up a great deal of my time, even though it seems like it should be less...  less units should equal less work, right?  UG!

In two months we will find ourselves here:

And that will make all of this crasiness worth it!

No comments: