Saturday, June 11, 2011

Catching Up

 It is incredibly difficult to pick up blogging when the blog has been neglected for so long. I have been busy. I have been feeling a lack of creativity partially inspired by the cloudy grey days. 

My friend Jerami loaded up his life and headed out to worlds unknown.  I was a participant in this process and it took quite a bit of my time. 

I miss him already.

 We have been doing a little bit of boating.  It lifts my spirits amazingly!

 Beezer threw an amazing party for Piper's Birthday a week ago.  Bouncy house.  Face paining.  Scavenger hunt.  Big Fun!
Marina busted open the pinata.  Big fun.
 You would think my island boys were back on the islands.  They swam in the bay during our picnic lunch for almost an hour! 

And so I will not try to fill in the details of this past month.  Instead I am going to call this good and try again in earnest beginning next week.  We are excited that Gloria will be coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks and there will be great events to capture from there.

No comments: