Thursday, January 13, 2011

School

Just a quick update.  This is me on my first day of school.  I'm not nearly as cute on my first day of school as my children.  Everything is going well.  I walked into my biology class and I was going to sit in the back (you know, back to the wall and eyes on the room) but instead said, "I supposed I should make this more like church!" and plopped myself right up front.  I did notice that I was far less distracted and I did not pay attention to any ones breathing.  I was paying too close attention to how fast the professor talks.  This was complicated by her mentioning that she has a habit of speaking to fast.  (fortunately I have a pen which can slow her down on replay!)  I would also like to brag that at 9.30 last night I was able to understand cohesive bonds by reading!  I know right?

Sunrise from my house

Today is my "last first day" and that is my human development class.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

codysmommy99 said...

I am so happy for you! I should go back to school too!

Polish Twins said...

Very nice blog;))