Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nutcracker Weekend

Because of technical difficulties this is the only picture I can submit with this post. Following is the kids review of the show.

"I liked it! My favorite part was the cats but I hate it that they were fighting. I like the Russian dancers and the Snow Queen " Falcom

"I enjoyed the Chinese dancers and the peacock dancers." -Marina

"If Iris could pay better attention she would have liked it better. She loved the circus scene!"

"OK! I did love the whole Nutcracker!" -Falcom

"I liked the belly dancers. I knew a lot of the dancers! A LOT!" -Willie

"I think you should be the boy that breaks the Nutcracker and I'll be Clara!" -Marina

"I loved Maygen. She did a great job!" -Falcom

"Emmett, Bobbie, and Mike all those Otter Beach friends. They were all really great!"-Marina

Another great show!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: