Sunday, December 19, 2010

Marina's Birthday-On The Road

Today is Marina's birthday. It is also the crew party for McDonalds employees.

Willie came home the other night and told us about this party. "Sorry Hon, that is your sisters birthday." I told him. "No Mom, families are welcome!"

Marina latched onto that with a fierce determination. Never mind that the party didn't start til 9pm or that some of the people she was inviting are not actually in our family. "Pizza! Candy! Soda! Bowling! The best birthday ever!"

Mckenzy, Halle, Marina and I are tucked into a corner lane with the bumpers up. The other lanes are filled with young adult McDonalds employees. Everyone is wearing black with the exception of Willie, but he has on a black hat so... The girls are pigging out on pizza and sodas. They keep saying "this is the best birthday EVER!"

I just thanked the owner for allowing families, that it is now way past her bedtime and the best day of her life. He laughed. I'm laughing. Of all the holiday parties I've been to...this is definitely turning out to be the best!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by ACS!

No comments: