Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Snow!


To be read with a note of sarcasm in my voice, "First week of November and we get our first snow? Global warming is working for me!" No! Not really! I mean, Yes, I have enjoyed the no snow and warm weather part, but not the global warming part. Just because I have that bumper sticker, "Alaskans for Global Warming" You all think the worst of me.

Jerami came down with the H1N1 today. (Does he count as a member of my family?) I spent my day in the shop. At 4 Suzanne came in for an up-do because it was the Ritz at the Pratt Museum and she was hostessing! The theme was 1950's. Have I mentioned that I am enjoying working at a beauty salon? Do you love my work?

Then I went to Mindy's where Jenny and Mindy were dressing up as well. Erik put Vaseline in his hair ala Squiggy. He looked great but does he not have a friend who works at a beauty salon and has products other than Vaseline?

I am waiting to hear about the evening and the turn of events. Let me rephrase that, I am waiting to hear about how hot everyone thought our girls looked!

Vince and I then went on a date. We had such an uneventful meal that I could not photograph it. Oh well, not every meal can rock the palate. There is always next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am wondering how long it took Eric to get the vaseline out of his hair. the ladies look fabulous!