Saturday, August 25, 2012

Middle School - Falcom

I believe this first day of school picture embodies the perfection of Falcom's first day of middle school:   Notice the cool fashion,  Look at the hand on the hip, Don't pass by the sneer that is embedded on the face.  Why is there a sneer on his face?  Oh!  That is because his mother is keeping him from getting him to the bus stop on time.  Also, because his mother is taking his picture and it is wildly unnecessary.  Also, because his mother is a dork.
How is middle school for Falcom?  Let me have him tell you in his own words:

"Middle school is wonderful!  I have made lots of friends.  There are a lot of new teachers that are really kind.  Math is really awesome.  I also think art is really awesome.  I am so glad I am in middle school~!" 

We are so happy to be riding this bubble of joy with him.

Next Post:  Home Schooling - Marina

No comments: