Monday, February 13, 2012

One Month

 One Month...I can not help but wonder how I let this happen!  Oh, right...15 graduate level units.  Practicum teaching and a full on family.  One month...  Here we go...
 Willie turned 19.  The older the kids get the less dramatic the birthdays are.  Willie is now a 19 year old man.  His friend was here celebrating with us.  We love you Willie!

I let the kids get library cards...I let them...They let me drive them to the library and sign my name under theirs.  Good thing because now I can't find mine!

Just in case you have forgotten, I am a force to be reckoned with, especially when I am teaching electricity at school!
Check out the reproduction of Humphrey Davey's first light bulb!
 The Tustumena 200 sled dog race had a check point at the kids school.  For those of you unaware, this is like, well, if the Tour De France came through your neighborhood.  Anyway, it was about -20 that day and blue beautiful skies.  DT became a race official and had a great weekend hanging out with the mushers and the dogs and the neighbors all working together to make this race the success that it was.

I made it about 20 minutes and then decided I preferred warmth. 
I came home and watched the beautiful night sky from my squishy round couch!
 This month it continued snowing.  This is Beezer's house covered and surrounded up to halfway up the window.

The kids had a dance recital.  Falcom learned some swing.  Totally great!


It snowed some more...

 The Girl Scout Troop 584 went to Seward for an overnight science trip to the Sealife Center.  It was great!

 If I do say so myself!
 Marina got to dissect a squid and learn about it's important features...
And there is a very brief update of the month...very brief... Stay tuned for the big news tomorrow!

2 comments:

plus chouette said...

looks like a wonderful month! I miss you and wish I had been adventuring with you and yours! zox

divacowgirl said...

You have always been a force :)