Monday, May 9, 2011

Falcom's 12th Birthday

Falcom's birthday started with ripping open his card from Grandpa and Grammy!  How fun to have a fully loaded birthday card to open first thing in the morning!

After school a few friends came over for a party.  I created a scavenger hunt.  This is them on their way to search for loot.

This is them at their first stop;  Valda's house.

Oh yea!  There was candy, and a clown nose, and some juice.  The rest of the hunt took nearly an hour, and when they got home there was Beezer making me a Caesar salad, and Maygen making pizzas.

Pricilla came over with Mema.  Jerami came was here.  I think my favorite part of the evening was when the kids made toasts to Falcom for his birthday.  They were beautiful!  They were about friendship and togetherness.  As I looked around the room at all of our friends and family, I thought, "These girls are expressing exactly how I feel about everyone in this room."

No cake for Falcom, only Ice Cream.  That is what he likes.  I made a cake anyway, because that is what I like.  It is also what Iris likes. 
We love you Falcom, Happy Birthday!

No comments: